Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2024 7:37 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Anyone else seen one of these??
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:37 pm 
Plug
Plug

Dremel it depends, some funskool stuff that only the people who collect funskool stuff know to look for, that could fetch serious money. But then we've had stuff like the yellow torpedo that shows up in a huge quantity one day flooding the market and bringing the price back down. If another MRF bike shows up could it fetch $200 or more? Sure, but then the demand goes up for them which means more people start digging for them. I can't even pretend to know what will turn up but I don't think we're looking at just one or two of these existing...yet.

nova wrote:
Mike T's assertion is Dead Nuts accurate.
I also don't pretend to know how accurate "Dead Nuts accurate" is, but given Mike T's and nova's track record, I'll guess pretty darn accurate. :-)

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:46 pm 

I agree but I think this piece is likely from the early 90's rather then the late 90's and I expect it to be in the same ball park as Super Hero but actually I am leaning toward it being rarer then Super Hero but time will tell.

I am very aware that more will get dug up but I believe that the connection between MRF toys and GI Joe is well known enough that this was not just laying around under the radar. Yes more will turn up because dealers will be looking for them but the fact it took this long for the first one to be seen says something all by itself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 pm 

I am very well aware that NOS of anything could surface and be cases and cases of never opened stock, but that is an exception not the rule.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2024 7:37 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])