Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Oct 24, 2024 10:30 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: 1991 is DONE!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:29 am 

Cloudburst has arrived and 1991 is officially complete!

I also added file cards for all four 1991 Air Commandos.

I'm still looking for photos of these carded figures. Drop me a line if you want to contribute!

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s107/sh/ ... 298dfa9dec

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Ready for four more years? (of catalogs that is) 1987-90 are
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:12 pm 

3DJoes isn't just about fancy 3D photos! This site is all about the illustration, sculpture, and photography of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero. Over the years I've collected many catalogs and offers. These print outs came with the various figures and vehicles, and they only made you want more figures and vehicles. Those guys at Hasbro knew exactly what they were doing.

I've uploaded 1987-1990. Check them out via the navigation bar at the top of this page. Marvel at the awesome illustration on the 1987 Catalog, meet the Iron Grenadiers in the 1988 Catalog, puzzle at why they used the Crusader illustration on the 1989 Catalog, and then realize that they were ditching the lush illustrations of the past in the 1990 Catalog. If you are hungry for more art when you are done with that, check out the 1992 figure overview. The 3D photos aren't up yet, but the card art and file cards are all live.

http://www.3djoes.com/catalogs.html

Post subject: 1992 is complete!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:50 pm 

The Drug Elimination Force (D.E.F.), Eco-Warriors, Ninja Force, Talking Battle Commanders, pilots, and mail order figures are all live on the 1992 overview!

http://www.3djoes.com/1992-overview.html

This is my second largest roll-out ever! We are rolling out 3D photos of 6 Drug Elimination Force (D.E.F.) carded figures (each with a unique "electronic battle-flash" weapon), 3 more Eco-Warriors carded figures (with water-squirting weapons and "color-change battle damage"), 6 Ninja Force carded figures (with spring powered "real ninja action"), 4 Talking Battle Commanders carded figures (with giant backpacks that allowed them to "shout out their orders"), 2 more Air Commandos carded figures (with working gliders), 2 more Battle Copters pilots, and the mail order Steel Brigade v2 and Cobra Ninja Vipers. Will Duke master the rocket rodeo? How does General Flagg launch missiles in a blackout? What was the deal with the Roadblock accessory recall? Is Wild Bill balding? Is Headman on meth? Is Deep-Six still a recluse? What color were Cobra Ninja Viper's swords? How many Steel Brigade patch variants are there? Find out the answers to this and more on the 1992 overview page!

A big thanks to G.I. John for his help with all of the 1992 3D photos!

Post subject: The 1993 Battle Corps figures are live, plus all 1993 card a
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:02 pm 

This is a BIG one! Hasbro released far more G.I. Joe figures in 1993 than in any other year of the "A Real American Hero" 13 year run. Not counting the Street Fighter toys (since they were never part of G.I. Joe continuity and will not be covered on this site), there were 91 figures released in 1993! That's more than 1991 and 1992 combined, and more than double 1994. Needless to say, we've been hard at work.

Photos of the carded figures and file cards have been posted for all of 1993! This was a TON of work, so I hope you have a great time looking back on these.

All but four of the 41 Battle Corps figures are posted, many with multiple 3D photos! 1993 introduced some new Joes, like Colonel Courage, Long Arm, Mace and Snow Storm. We were reintroduced many fan-favorites like Bazooka, Beach-Head, Duke and Outback. On the Cobra side, we met the Crimson Guard Commander, Gristle, Headhunter Stormtroopers and the Night Creeper Leader. We were also reintroduced to Dr. Mindbender and were issued new Alley Vipers and H.E.A.T. Vipers. All in all, it was a colorful year revisiting many of my old favorites. I could have done without all of the bright colors, but hey, it was the 90s, so I can't blame Hasbro entirely.

2 Dino-Hunters, 8 Mega Marines, 9 Ninja Force, 15 Star Brigade, and 16 mail order figures are all coming soon.

Once again, a big thanks to G.I. John for his help with all of the 1993 3D photos!

Check em out:
http://www.3djoes.com/1993-overview.html

Post subject: Joes' Anatomy - part two is posted!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:45 am 

Can Lifeline save the day?!

Find out now in the thrilling conclusion of Joes' Anatomy!

Joes' Anatomy - part 2 - 3DJOES

Post subject: Love G.I. Joe card art? Me too.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:31 pm 

Now you can browse 3DJoes.com simply by scanning the card art! The G.I. Joe Yearbook is a visual index of all of the carded G.I. Joes and Cobras. It currently covers 1982-1985 (the peach file card years). Bookmark this page and check back often, as I will develop this page to include every carded figure from the ARAH line, from 1982-1994.

http://www.3djoes.com/the-gi-joe-yearbo ... gures.html

Post subject: Re: The 1985 vehicles are now live!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:47 pm 

Some BIG 3DJoes news just dropped!

http://flagpoints.podbean.com/2013/08/0 ... g-3d-news/

Who likes the big guys?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

It is currently Thu Oct 24, 2024 10:30 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])