Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:17 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Chat Custom Contest 2, team Badger
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:39 pm 
Resident Conspiracy Enthusiast

Team Badger wanted to do some eco force customs. We were required to do 2 a pop with a three man team, so six figures all together. Instead it wound up being like 15-20 figures and three vehicles.

we were given 10 figures to pic from, Crimson guard, Viper, EEl, Capt. Grid Iron, the Fridge, Ripcord, downtown, Thunder, and...

oh yeah Zandar. I always forget about him.

here are my first two figs and lee's first two figs I am sure ash will either add his here, or start is own thread.
Thunder

CG is Dr. Fried

Lee's two

Zandar

Downtown

Since my links are all huge I'll just post this link to my photobucket account, ther I have a couple of vipers an Eel NCO, and some added characters, a motorviper, a megaviper NCO, and Air Tight. As well as the Streat cleaner toxic tank and a comic page depicting the fate of the fridge.

Team Red Lazer

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Chat Custom Contest 2, team Badger
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:55 pm 
The Sausage Party
The Sausage Party

Here are mine from the team:

ToxicViper Commander
Wild Weasel
WW in Noxious Fighter
Eel Toxin
Eel Toxin riding in ToxinDropCraft
For the Joes:
Capt GridIron
and last but seriously not least

[pluv] 5:22 pm: Unlike Fight Club, the first rule of Chat Club is don't
click on a Bad Ash link.
[danielb] 5:22 pm: the second rule is to encourage others to click on
badashes link

Jimmyboy] 2:59 pm: My group of VonEric bears all came with coffins

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:08 pm 
Plug
Plug

I really like the parts on Thunder. Some tighter painting esepcially on the lines would have made him even better though.

The Dr. Evazan for the CG Fried works great.

Zandar looks cool. He could be released today and he would sell. Almsot has a Voltron quality to him which I like a lot.

I think that Downtown was released. It is to incredibly aweful color wise not to have been produced during the 90's run of GI Joe. It even has the missile launcher.

ToxicViper Commander is good. Can't go wrong with Laker colors here.

Wild Weasal blows my mind and I've seen him a couple of times. This is just a great custom no matter what it was created for. Solid paint with nice detailing, great use of parts that work together, and modifications that look like they came that way.

The Noxious Fighter is aptly named. Thsoe colors make me want to puke.

Toxic Eel is a solid repaint. I probably would have went with more gross green looking but it works here fine as is.

Toxin Drop Craft is a good use fo that Johnny Quest/NLC P.O.S. Finding the time to cram vehicels into this project still blows my mind.

While WW is awesome for awesoem sake Capt Grid Iron is awesome for how ridiculous he is. The parts and color combos make me chuckle and thne I see something like the football launcher and end up laughing out loud.

Worse Fridge custom evah! :D Although using the Lomnbardi trophy for his mace is a great outside of the box idea.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:53 pm 

here's the rest of my stuff too cause why not. and by why not I mean so pluv will crit them.

Viper

Eel NCO
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/danielb12/Bandger%20CCC2%20stuff/EelNCO.jpg[[/img]

Now for the x tras not on the to do list.

MegaViper NCO

MotorViper
to drive the Street Sweeper

and of course this finally motivated me to slap together an updated airtight.

Team Red Lazer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:59 pm 

I really like all of those figures, great work on the eco theme, especially on Airtight, one of my favorite joes! But I can't stop laughing at that amazing Fridge, that figure is fantastic, I had to show some of my friends. I especially love his socks.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:58 pm 
Snake Staked

Worst Fridge?

That rocks! Not only is in accurate, cause he did turn into a fat buggly wug, but its looks fantastic.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:17 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])