Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:32 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Toxie's Universe hits 2 years
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:58 am 

Toxie is now in the terrible two's LOL

Toxie hit the two year mark this month and it's going to be a month long celebration.

First of Toxie's Universe will be updated EVERY DAY IN MAY! (Barring any techical issues with web host of course ;-).

Also several contests this month, stay tuned for the first one to be announced on Monday (since everyone will be distracted with the Con anyway).

check it out daily here: http://www.zedsjoesite.com/

Enjoy!!!!

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Toxie's Universe hits 2 years
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:07 am 
Thomas from Missourri

Man, I still love the Toxieverse. In fact I drew on it for inspiration when pulling together this year's JCA show (the way you handle comic interplay between universes is fantastic).

I drop back in on it every few months to catch up and imagine my delight and surprise when I saw you'd shifted into overdrive, Zed.

Updates every day?!?!

I admire your dedication but weep for your sanity. ;)

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:35 pm 

Thanks the dailies have been easier than I thought, of course I got a major amount done well in advance. Still its been entertaining trying to keep the pace up.

On the interplay, its the exact same thing I did as a kid, so in many ways it just seems natural to me. I admit when I was younger and had the Lone Ranger/Flash Gordon/ect I actually was much more serious about it, but the comedy element adds in some flavor that I feel I don't have to try to explain Lightsabers and bullets clashing LOL.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:50 am 

Two years? Wow. It seemed longer, unless I was thinking of how many years it took to find that wealth of 1:18 personalities.

Dailies? Shmow-zow!

http://capolan.tripod.com/- Some Stuff.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:02 am 

Technically it has been if you count Toxie as begining with the JCA Awards show, but 2 years as a regularly updating series.

Really I thought it was much much longer too, I had to check the modify dates on my first pics to be certain LOL.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:32 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])