Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:57 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Zarana,Malware,Cherry Bomb, Crystal Ball pic heavy
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:58 pm 

Hey everyone,

I have been trying to get back into customizing and I finished a few of them I want to share.

First up is Cherry Bomb, She's a Dreadnok

Next is Zarana

Malory "Maleware" Bennet

HeartWrencher

Crystal Ball

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Zarana,Malware,Cherry Bomb, Crystal Ball pic heavy
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:01 pm 
Plug
Plug

Cherry Bomb is fantastic. That works perfectly for a Dreadnok.

Malaware's head is really well done with tons of details. I mean really well done.

I like that look for Crystal Ball too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:29 pm 
DarkJedi'd

All are perfect. Need recipes for all of them please... :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:37 pm 
Formerly JFAK075

These are all great! Love seeing the female customs most.

My customs- http://s1069.photobucket.com/albums/u468/keenan42/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:23 pm 
Thomas from Missourri

Very neat.

Any bios for the ladies? When I find a wOman attractive, I like to get to know her better.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:28 pm 
Formerly Push You Down

Oh man . I love them all, but I think Cherry Bomb is a little underdesigned. I think she'd have more gear.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:36 pm 

Love the ladies! They look great. Zarrana's head is giving me a bit of a white Grace Slick vibe, but it kind of works for her.

Excellent update on that freak, Crystal Ball. Love his 'stache and his pimp coat.

If it ain't broke, take it apart and lose some of the pieces. Then, it'll be a custom.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:51 pm 

thanks guys

Cherry Bomb

Head: Annika from Spylounge...Hair removed and resculpted
Torso: Lady Jaye modified
Arms: Lady Jaye
Legs: Ms. Marvel

Cherry bomb is the daughter of a notorious IRA family. Cheri McLoughlin grew up fast. At age 5 she discovered she loves things that go boom. At age 10, she created her first mini Napalm IED out of household materials. By 15, she was going on bombing runs with her family, until they were arrested. Cheri ran away and was never caught. She decided to use her skill to make money, creating bombs and the like for all sorts of nefarious people until she was 19 and one of her bombs was used to blow up a Cobra jeep. She didn't know what people used her bombs for and really didn't care. All she knew was that she had enough money to travel to her relatives house in Chicago.
When she arrived at her aunts house, the greeting she received was not what she expected. Zarana was there, along with Torch, Buzzer and Road Pig. It seems Cobra found out who bombed their jeep and all fingers pointed at her explosive. They grabbed her and she put up quite a fight. Zarana liked her spunk and told her that she has a new family now. One where she can do whatever she wanted. Zarana even promised to help get Cheri's parents out of jail.
A year later, Cheri, now Cherry Bomb, and several Dreadnoks, ran a siege mission against the jail where Cheri's parents being held. The cop on duty was a little trigger happy and ended up taking the life of Cheri's family and herself. Cheri then blew up the jail and walked away with her new family, the Dreadnoks.

Malory "malware" Bennet:

Head and torso: Slayer Designs
Arms: Avatar male figure
Legs:agent Helix

Malory Bennet was a normal, frumpy and boring woman who worked in a security firm making sure the computer servers were secure while being hit on by every fat and unattractive IT guy. Malory was miserable. She felt there was something more to life and she was missing out. One night, she went out to the usual hole in the wall bar where the rest of the lonely people went to drown their sorrows, she saw a man who caught her eye. He was handsome, in shape and seemed to take charge of the room. He walked over to Malory and the two hit it off. She had never felt so lucky. After a few months of dating, he new beau, Steve, asked her if she could do him a small favor. It had to be kept a secret but he loved her and if he didn't get help terrible things might happen to him. She listened as he told his story. An associate of his entrusted him with some info and that he misplaced it. He recently found out that another person had it in their possession and that he needed to get it back before it was discovered he lost it. Malory believing this was the man of her dreams agreed to help. She came up with a plan where she would break into the security system and steal the info for him. Malory had no choice because she was pregnant and didn't know how to tell him it was his. She figured if she did this it would make it easier and they could live happily ever after. She went about breaking into the system and downloading and erasing all hard drives. One thing, love can make you do crazy thing and Malory forgot to cover her tracks. Four months later, Malory had quit her job and wanted to be a stay at home mom. That is until there was a knock at the door. It seems the person whom she stole the secrets from was standing at her door. As the man and his thugs busted in, She yelled for Steve. To her horror Steve came running down guns blazing, only Steve wasn't the Steve she knew...it was Zartan. The man at the door was the Headman. It seems Zartan used her to get info from Headman so that Cobra Commander could use it to destroy Headman for corrupting Springfield with some odd drug. In any case...Malory was completed frozen and confused. Zartan yelled at her to go out the back way where she ran into the arms of the Dreadnok Thrasher. Trasher put her into a car and they drove off. Thrasher was told to give her a briefcase and a plane ticket. Malory was still shocked. As she went to open the case, Thrasher was gone. Inside was a passport, a plane ticket to France, one million dollars and a note. The note read "I do not wish to raise a child in the environment I have created and now reside in. Take this money and start a new life" it was signed Zartan.
Years later, Malory was a single parent working for a security firm at the French embassy. She stashed the money and tried to create a new life. Raising her daughter Zanya proved to be difficult. So, when Zanya was 16..she told her to find her father and gave her as much info as she had and could dig up. Zanya left.
One spring day as Malory was coming home from a little bistro, she was startled to find her door open. In a chair by the fireplace was Zartan. All he had to say was "We need to talk, we need to bring the family together" and she joined him with the Dreadnoks. She now goes by Malware and uses her computer expertise to help acquire things like passwords, money, passports etc. She can take down even the highest server with the highest security in less than 5 min. 10 on a bad day

Last edited by chaosx on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:53 pm 
Snake Staked

These are spectacular. I like "Mal Bennet" the best.

You should consider customizing every day. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:16 pm 

Spin Doctor wrote:
Very neat.

Any bios for the ladies? When I find a wOman attractive, I like to get to know her better.

lol.

nice work on Cherry Bomb... definitely a worthy addition to the Dreadnoks...

Malware looks like a great opponent for Firewall...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:21 pm 
Formerly Push You Down

Greyryder wrote:
Zarrana's head is giving me a bit of a white Grace Slick vibe

Huh?

I think you meant....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:50 pm 

Really cool work on them all, but Crystal Ball steals the show, that soft goods jacket just sets him over the rest, BTW did you add the tattoos ?

I like her and your idea of adding the 3rd shade in her pants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:21 pm 

Push You Down wrote:
Greyryder wrote:
Zarrana's head is giving me a bit of a white Grace Slick vibe

Huh?

I think you meant....

D'OH! Yes.... :whistling:

If it ain't broke, take it apart and lose some of the pieces. Then, it'll be a custom.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 am 

they all look great man nice job.

O RING 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:17 am 
Snake Staked

awesome dude!

Ive been meaning to get those torsos from Slayer, but their "sensitive" nature had me worried.

witht he paint, you managed to make them look innocuous. Great Job!

- Aristotle."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:57 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])