Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:18 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Classic Cyborg and Martian Manhunter
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 pm 

Here are two more for my DC Universe Justice League and Teen Titans set. Manhunter was made using the head, cape, and right hand from the Young Justice series, the body is a MU Daredevil from the two pack.Cyborg is an IH head on a MU Black Panther body with Iron Man hands and legs added,all other details were added with apoxie sculpt.(As soon as Slayer Designs opens again I plan on purchasing there awesome sculpt though.)

Attachments:
Martian Manhunter.jpg
Martian Manhunter.jpg [ 100.47 KiB | Viewed 380 times ]
Cyborg.jpg
Cyborg.jpg [ 109.12 KiB | Viewed 380 times ]
Justice League.jpg
Justice League.jpg [ 171.82 KiB | Viewed 380 times ]

Last edited by unknownsoldier13 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Cyborg and Martian Manhunter
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:14 pm 

These are both pretty dang sweet. I normally don't like that MU MoonKnight/DD torso, but it looks good on Vic. The parts in general just really flow nicely on this one - awesome job.

J'onn is blowing me away, though - the tightness of the lines, the use of the Young Justice parts (gotta snag one myself now) -- perfect. And stolen.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:21 pm 

both look good, fit in well with the rest of your leaguers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:05 am 
Thomas from Missourri

Great classic Cyborg! Loving him!

Martian Manhunter is very well done. Just not my favorite look for that character.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:18 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])