Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2024 1:43 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Covid-19 Challenge: Kramer 70
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:29 pm 

I have been working on things even before the quarantine, however now i can devote alot more time to certain projects. Over the last few months i have been trying to update my "Train Depot of the Dead" diorama. I took it to joecon 18 and won 1st place with it. However as good as it was, i was never really satisfied. I created a story that went with the original diorama. And i always wanted to explore that story more through the diorama itself. That and creating endless hordes of figures and vehicles that fit the genre.
There have been a slew of other non related figures i have had on my to do list that finally i have started as well. As much as this sucks, I do enjoy the time i get to spend with the hobby.

Attachments:
image0.jpeg
image0.jpeg [ 31.26 KiB | Viewed 917 times ]
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Covid-19 Challenge: Kramer 70
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:32 pm 

Corps beast bomber conversion process. Creating a B-25 Mitchell bomber . WW2 style with "normandy invasion stripes"
Also first time i used my airbrush.

Attachments:
j.jpeg
j.jpeg [ 21.87 KiB | Viewed 916 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:34 pm 

More fun creating cobra nazi zombies

Attachments:
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg [ 37.56 KiB | Viewed 916 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:35 pm 

The ideas are endless when it comes to making zombies...

Attachments:
image3.jpeg
image3.jpeg [ 35.95 KiB | Viewed 916 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:38 pm 

Attachment:
jj.jpeg
jj.jpeg [ 35.63 KiB | Viewed 915 times ]
This is a picture of the actual diorama Terrain layout. The original diorama is in the center. It Will now have a fully functional to scale train that actually runs. Tested it out last week and it works great. More pics to come soon i hope .

Last edited by kramer 70 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:42 pm 

awesome! congrats on the dio win, i really like your zombie nazis!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:47 pm 

Here is the first part of the story that I created .

The year is 1987 and Gi joe is at a pivotal point in the war against Cobra. The venomous fangs of cobra have affected all the world and the rise of Cobra commander has threatened all of humanity. To make matters worse, Gi joe intel discovered Cobra is on the front lines of creating a new device that could ultimately change all of mankind.

Cobras research and development sector headed up by Doctor Mindbender has uncovered the secret to time travel, and has created a machine capable of warping anywhere in time. With the constant threat of GI joe stopping his every plan, his first order of business is to go back and make sure the Gi joe force was never created.

( In 1944 The United States was at the breaking point during World War 2. German occupied Countries under the control of Hitler were strong and becoming a greater threat. The US government Formed a top secret covert team of some of the greatest soldiers from all backgrounds. The force was called “GI JOE” . They carried out several top secret missions in Germany during 1945 and ultimatly played a major roll in the fall of Nazi third Reich. After the War, the covert team grew and over the generations became the world's number one force for defending freedom. )

Cobra Commander does not waste any time and immediately starts to travel to the past with his top advisors to try to alter history. His ultimate plan is to stop the Gi joe force from ever being created. In his Greed for power he also has made plans to overthrow Hitler and Take control of the Nazi army.

After some time, the Commander succeeds in seizing power of the german forces. He is now supreme chancellor of the third reich and to make matters worse he has intergrated all of the Nazi doctors and scientist in his ranks. In one of the most abominable acts , Doctor Mindbender has introduced Compound Z formula to his new team of scientists. This is the same formula that has been known to bring people back from the dead. Their first subject is none other than Adolph Hitler himself. They succeed in the “Rebirth” of Hitler, However he now is a slave under Cobra Supreme Chancellors control. They managed to salvage his head and programmed him into a diesel powered death machine.

German soldiers, both alive and dead were also injected with compound Z in an effort to fully control Cobras new Army.

Top advisor to Commander, Destro and his wife the Baroness began to see how ruthless and barbaric their leader was becoming. They realize this will change Humanity and the future forever if they don't do something. In a desperate effort they try to assassinate CObra supreme chancellor by incinerating him. However their efforts fail, and Destro was captured and his fate is now the same of Hitler and other german soldiers.

The Baroness however was able to escape and time traveled back to 1987. In a desperate plea she made peace with the Gi joe force and informed them on Cobra Commander's terrible plan. Being that there are only 2 time travel teleporters they realize they must go back to 1945 and stop Cobra Commander from succeeding in his plan.

The Gi joes send some of the best of the best including General Hawk, Ace, Grunt, Lifeline and Roadblock, along with the Baroness. They were successful in transporting back to 1945. However things are worse than they thought and they must Destroy The commander and everything that is under his power. They arrive at a bombed out train station to find that The Cobra Supreme Chancellor and his army are on an all out assault trying to gain access to transporters. The Joes must hold the evil forces off and kill the commander before transporting back to 1987 , where they then can destroy the teleporter and end both Cobra and the evil that is to come

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:17 pm 
DarkJedi'd

Not sure if this helps, but I have gotten a number of head lots from Starwarsgeek that were imperfects. They had air bubble blowouts, deformed parts, big holes, etc. I thougth they would be perfect for battle damaged, shot-up, and zombie type customs. I don't know if he still offers them, but you could contact him and inquire.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:21 am 
ARAHddict
ARAHddict

Looks promising, Kramer!
Very curious for what you're going to do with the E. Honda body.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:39 pm 

Tim 121RVC wrote:
Looks promising, Kramer!
Very curious for what you're going to do with the E. Honda body.

Only E hondas legs. The body is batman DC peinquin figure. I will say it is coming together nicley.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:07 pm 

Can't wait to see how these turn out.

They look great, especially the bomber.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:55 am 

my B-25 mitchell plane conversion is almost complete. Got a set of drone propellers that are perfect scale and attaching them with lego wheel hubs and lego rods. Best part is that they still freely spin.

Attachments:
image0.jpeg
image0.jpeg [ 19.68 KiB | Viewed 855 times ]
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg [ 26.39 KiB | Viewed 855 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:34 pm 

This is my Fatso Gut Buster zombie i am working on. Still need to add paint details and epoxy resin for gun busting acid effect.

Attachments:
image3.jpeg
image3.jpeg [ 24.38 KiB | Viewed 855 times ]
image4.jpeg
image4.jpeg [ 22.04 KiB | Viewed 855 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:20 pm 

awesome :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:05 pm 

Finally finished my WW2 style Jeep as well. I have had this jeep for years and i knew one day it would be turned into something interesting.

Attachments:
image0.jpeg
image0.jpeg [ 29.14 KiB | Viewed 849 times ]
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg [ 27.16 KiB | Viewed 849 times ]
image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg [ 26.36 KiB | Viewed 849 times ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2024 1:43 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])