Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Sat Oct 26, 2024 8:34 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Female Intruder Warrior
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:44 pm 

Next up in my "Proto-Villain" project, we have the Intruder Warrior! According to G.I. Joe, there were two variants: the bearded, gold plated Intruder Commander and the clean shaven, silver plated Intruder Warrior. When approaching this concept I almost got bored because I almost picked up another Canceled Jurassic Park Tattooed Merc. I wanted something different and exciting.

The original is to the right of the Intruder Commander:

Here is the homage:

Despite how ridiculously simple this custom is, I really like it take a lot. This idea of an Intruder Warrior who is both female and a complete foreigner to Earth and its many enemies. Unlike the Intruder Commander, her attire reflects the old ways of the Intruder Empire. She was built using the "A Model that is Overwhelmingly Mobile" Bootleg BFS Vitruvian HACKS Blank Female Body with BFS Amazon Warrior Armor and sticker decals. It sucks that back then they didn't have any women. I feel pretty positive about this alternate take! It's fresh :D.

Extra Images:

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Female Intruder Warrior
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:32 pm 

space caveman no need woman :) i like that she is so hot and i'm imagining a society ran by females where the men are dumbed down and used for work.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:51 am 

Quote:
i'm imagining a society ran by females where the men are dumbed down and used for work.

That sounds like an episode of Buck Rogers.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:32 pm 

Sounds like that episode of Futurama.

"Death, by snu-snu."

I went to Hell and killed the devil, now I can't tell time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:15 am 

2DARK2C wrote:
space caveman no need woman :) i like that she is so hot and i'm imagining a society ran by females where the men are dumbed down and used for work.

That could be something that's actually happening. Instead of who's wearing the pants in this relationship it could be, "who's wearing the skirt?"

Flash wrote:
Quote:
i'm imagining a society ran by females where the men are dumbed down and used for work.

That sounds like an episode of Buck Rogers.

dropshipbob wrote:
Sounds like that episode of Futurama.

"Death, by snu-snu."

Such a popular concept too. It's everywhere in science fiction. How about one where children rule all adults?

More images. I updated her a bit adding shin guards. At first I tried making her closer resemble her classic look and well...

Didn't like it.

So I went back to the original new take and I like her more now.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

It is currently Sat Oct 26, 2024 8:34 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])