Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:25 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Vehicle Making
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:19 am 

Ok Guys.. I am interested in making some
Custom vehicles. I am in the process of converting a Btas batwing for my Batman use.. But I know there are some of you guys who have made some vehicles.. Any tips suggestions would be great. Thanks

K1

"Future Seers like the ancient Mayans and Nostradamus were right about one thing, something would happen on the winter solace 2012. They just got some of the details wrong. Life on Earth would not end; it would just be changed forever."

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Vehicle Making
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:19 pm 
Plug
Plug

Get some plastic containers for all the bits, pieces, and screws or you'll spend a lot of time looking around gor those later.

I was working on a big project once and had parts of it scattered across the house. My wife hated that. So now I focus on part of a project until it is time to reassemble.

You can never test fit enough. Use paper, styrofoam, styrene, hot glue, whatever you can to make sure your parts are going to fit the way you want them to.

Sometimes seams happen. Find a dandable filler and try to blend things in as best you can.

Spray paint the parts before assembling everything back together. If you are doing more than one color, take the time and lay out the painters tape to block things off.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:41 pm 
HATES Mattel

Also, acquire a wider library of cuss-words as they'll be your most valuable asset.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:57 pm 

thanks guys.. this is my first attempt at a vehicle custom..

"Future Seers like the ancient Mayans and Nostradamus were right about one thing, something would happen on the winter solace 2012. They just got some of the details wrong. Life on Earth would not end; it would just be changed forever."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:25 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])