Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:39 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Derth (C.P.I. agent)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:08 pm 
Snake Staked

An LBC apart from the head I guess. I think I'll give him a sniper rifle also.

It is true that a great many creatures of this world and others are maligned simply because of their appearance. A level headed strategist posessing genius fiscal acumen, Derth found it necessary to hide his demonic visage from the inquisitive eyes of human beings. His long standing friendship with Sebastian Crowe led him to be the first member recruited by the BPRD's rival organisation - Crowe Paranormal Investigations (C.P.I.). His transmogrificational attributes and potency with all long range weaponry coupled with the ability of flight make him an indispensable commodity to the team. Whereas the BPRD employ brute force and often sheer luck to accomplish their goals - C.P.I. use calculated precision and cynical efficiency. Both Crowe and Derth know that their nonexistent collateral damage and shrouded secrecy during missions has gained them government favour - a tool C.P.I. wield in an effort to undermine and eventually replace the Bureau.
However, a drawback of Derth's condition sometimes causes him to glow a sickly orange involuntarily - something that causes him great embarrassment.
Although young by demonic standards, Derth has wisdom and intelligence far beyond his years. A shapeshifter of incredible skill, he is primarily employed on assassination, Intelligence and espionage missions, often seeking the vaulted secrets of the BPRD, little known cults and mystic brotherhoods.

My FB customs page

Last edited by Dark Horse on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Derth (C.P.I. agent)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:17 pm 
Strong Fat Tongue

You know, I don't really care for that head on this custom. If that were a mask it would be ten times cooler. I like the vibe you're going for but that head doesn't do it for me.

C.P.I.? Central Pie Ingestion, maybe? :-P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:20 pm 
Narceron.com
Narceron.com

paranormal investigation?

I think it plays, the head might look better as a mask, but only because it is so colorful and deep in texture.

Chief wrote:
Now, I don't know if I've ever mentioned it here in the forums, but I have this intense hatred of short people.*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:25 pm 
Snake Staked

The bio will explain the colour choices. ;-)

First post updated!

My FB customs page

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:49 pm 
ARAHddict
ARAHddict

Intrigueing custom. Reminds me of an old ninja movie with a Demon Ninja.
I agree with Killcar and Narceron about the head functioning as a mask. So where did you get / how did you make that head?

Tim 121RVC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:39 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])