Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:38 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Red Vulture
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:51 am 
General Pittance Contributor

I wanted Red Vulture to have a part in my Joeverse so I had to make a custom of him. I wanted him to look like he was wearing some sort of all purpose fatigues, the pullover and trousers.

Image Image

the tunic is DC Infinities Green Arrow's; the folded down hood is off 1 of the 100 Anakins out there; the head is Resolute CC's; the arms, torso, legs, helmet are the Resolute trooper's, and the feet are off the 25th CC.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Red Vulture
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:51 pm 

Oh Yeah JD! Im liking this! Nice combination of parts being used here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:26 am 

Wow, wow, wow! This is a fantastic figure, NFC. As someone else chewing through Red Shadows characters at the moment, I really appreciate this figure.

I can't think of a single Joe figure that has anything similar in appearance to the tunic. That really makes RV his own character.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:53 am 
Strong Fat Tongue

past nastification wrote:
I can't think of a single Joe figure that has anything similar in appearance to the tunic. That really makes RV his own character.

Agreed. Another very nice Red Shadow from you, my man.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 am 

past nastification wrote:
Wow, wow, wow! This is a fantastic figure, NFC. As someone else chewing through Red Shadows characters at the moment, I really appreciate this figure.[/quot]
oooh, who are you working on?

Quote:

thanks, dude! I think you're right that tunic might actually be unique for him. I hadn't considered that beforehand, I just had intended him to look more field ready and less proper than his Red Shadows bretheren.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:38 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])