Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:38 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Mark II
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:48 am 

So you saw how The Mark turned out, so I just could not resist the temptation to make "MARK II" so here's a quick update and pictures.

Log Entry # 987654: Test subject 5 code name MARK I have surpassed all that we could have envisioned. However he has become…..aware, he is no longer under our control and does follow the programming or the directives. His AI chip has…..evolved and some how has bonded with his consciousness. He is choosing his own targets and we are concerned that he maybe targeting this complex. I am requesting authorization to activate test subject 6, code name MARK II. Time is crucial to the successful programming of MARK II. End Log Entry 987654
Log Entry 987655: Received authorization to activate MARK II initiative. Program encryption has is at 55% completion subject 6 seems to be reacting well to new chip implantation. Primary directive is to search and recover MARK I for disassembly and analyzing. Test subject 6’s military background should help in maintaining directives.
Test subject 6 has 10 % strength increase beyond that of MARK I. Head gear has been upgraded from the infra-red and night vision to included onscreen satellite GPS tracking, heat signature vision, vocal pattern recognition (even though MARK I doesn’t say much) EKG scanning ability and a few another monitoring systems. MARK II will carry more armaments including tranquilizer gun. MARK II has received the same training in hand to hand combat as MARK I as well as some new training to help him defeat and retrieve MARK I. End Log Entry 987655

Attachment:
Mark II (2).JPG
Mark II (2).JPG [ 218.2 KiB | Viewed 616 times ]

Attachment:
Mark II (5).JPG
Mark II (5).JPG [ 247.18 KiB | Viewed 616 times ]

Attachment:
Mark II (6).JPG
Mark II (6).JPG [ 235.67 KiB | Viewed 616 times ]

In the One verse, there is One world, one enemy, One hope,......ONEFORCE!

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: The Mark II
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:02 pm 
Formerly JFAK075

Neat looking figure. But what really sells it is the write up.

My customs- http://s1069.photobucket.com/albums/u468/keenan42/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:53 pm 

Great figure, awesome concept.
The back story rocks.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:10 pm 
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges
Special Limited Edition Co-Host / Membership Has Its Privileges

I like this one also. The story has me wondering when will these white coated government types learn their lesson though? What's better than sending one self-programmable killing machine out into the world? Sending TWO, of course. lol

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
You sir are the definition of a Renaissance Nerd... you do it all so damn well.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 pm 

Nice custom and the story is great. Has me wondering if Mark I will be able to avoid Mark II, since it is self aware and can probably out think Mark II. This would make a great story that you should work on. I would love to read it, seems like there would be a lot of conflict and plot twists that make for a good story.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:57 pm 

Hey thanks guys for the comments, where as I had only intended on doing two, Im now compelled to go a bit further, I have already written more into the story and will be adding some more background to the story and how it all ties in with another set of customs that have been sitting in the "TO BE PAINTED" bin.

So stick with me just a little while longer. More to come and a little twist to this whole MARK madness.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:59 pm 

By the way I have the good Dr.Bindy to thank for way the back story is written. I have always thought it cool the way he sends memos and op notes back and forth between characters. Soooooo thanks Doc for the inspiration.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:38 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])