Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:27 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Red Riding Hood and "Rook"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:36 pm 

Red Riding hood is one I've been working on for a while. I just added artic to the right arm and did a better job than when I did the left oh so many moons ago (which kinda pisses me off). But alas... Here she is so far. I'm going to sculpt her neck and add a hood and cape. I'm making her for shear fun so her inspiration comes from a pic I found online:

I wanted to give her over sized gloves to go with the big ol' boots.

Anyway here she is:

"Rook"

This is my second attempt at a "Merc" inspired by Ao2. I took away the helmet for this one cause I like the facial expression. I'm going to put more armor on his left arm and may switch the hand as well. I'm going to also add to the left leg. I'm thinking of trying to sculpt or part together some sort of radio gear for his right ear. I'm also thinking of keeping his skin black and adding some more color to his gear but I'm not sure what the palette will be. Any help would be appreciated.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Red Riding Hood and "Rook"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:30 pm 
Formerly JFAK075

I'm mostly looking forward to seeing Red Riding hood finished- mainly because I'm not sold on her. BUT that's beauty of a WIP.

Rook looks cool, even early on.

My customs- http://s1069.photobucket.com/albums/u468/keenan42/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:42 pm 
Mr. Patience

I'm working on a Red Riding Hood as well for JFAKs EOD verse. She's a little slu_tier than your's. I'm diggen the wip can't wait to see her done.

Rooks coming along nicely too. I agree change the hand and add a little more armor.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:34 pm 

Rook is looking good, can't wait to see the finished product. I had an idea for your Red Riding Hood. If you can find it or if someone here has one, you could use the hood and cape from the comic pack Storm Shadow (Hard Master Assassin)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:59 pm 

John, I'm not sold on RRH either but I wanted to sue up some fodder and figure out how to use that damn stick skinny ST body and this kinda happened so I'm running with it. I'm hoping that by the end she works. :fingers crossed:

GIJoey, my girlfriend wants me to do a more sl_tty figure to go with the ones she's made so that's down the road. Can't wait to see yours.

BCost, thanks for the idea, after reading it I dug out the cloak. Only problem is that it's not red it's more maroon. I did however find a cloak that might work.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:11 pm 
Mr. Patience

The one's she's made.
Can we see them?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:55 pm 

Both look great, is that head on Rook a BnB kane head ? If so good luck finding a helmet, those BnB fig heads are big. Keep up the great work.

I like her and your idea of adding the 3rd shade in her pants

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 pm 

Yeah it is Kane. No helm for him, I'm thinking of sculpting an ear piece device.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:27 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])