Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:16 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Titan A.E. Turbo Surge Phoenix Micro Review
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:21 am 

On a whim I stopped by the local vintage toy store and decided to come home with this
I've been thinking I'd like to add some different looking space craft to my collection for cobra and the lunitrix empire. Mostly everything to be found had a distinctly Star Wars feel to it(probably because that's mostly what's available :-) )

I was a little worried that joe figures wouldn't fit but iceberg actually fits better than Akima does
It takes three triple a batteries to operate the lights and sounds. It has an interesting take on weapons that actually shoot.
You put your finger in the hole and push :brawlin: I actually like this design better than a spring loaded weapon as i feel it's more interactive and as such offers more play value

The sculpt has a fair amount of detail but there's only two paint apps on the whole toy.
Akima is a junky 5 poa figure but I think her head had some potential for customizing

All in all I think it was worth the $15

TFK
My current wants: http://www.joecustoms.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=22017

My Stuff for trade: http://s611.photobucket.com/tradestuff

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Titan A.E. Turbo Surge Phoenix Micro Review
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:50 am 
Hairy Llama
Hairy Llama

I got this thing several years ago. It's been sitting in the same spot for like 6 years I guess it's been? I like it and wanted to paint it like a special edition Firebat. Maybe one day.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:16 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])