Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2024 11:07 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: What If... ...GI Joe 3
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:45 am 

How would you guys like to see GI Joe 3 put together? They are obiviously going to do one, they haven't caught Cobra Commander, Destro remains in suspension, the Joe team has all of six members (more if you count Joe's friends) now (and a big bag of no-Joes as my dad put it), Storm Shadow is hoping the fence, how would you like to see this resolved?

Personally, I don't know how to resolve it, but I would like to see the return of Destro (perhaps the Iron Grenadiers break him out), I would also like to see Shipwreck played by Hugh Jackman (I think he would do justice to the part) and some inclusion of Dr. Venom, played by some creepy guy, like Peter Cushing but more, alive. And the most important thing of all, GIVE JOE HIS GOD D--N SCAR!

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: What If... ...GI Joe 3
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:11 am 

1 - Why is there all this hate over a scar? It is it's own separate corner of the Joe Universe. No Scar on Colton - let it go!
My Premise:
The G.I. Joe team is expanded to prepare for war against the threat of a COBRA who almost overthrew the government. POTUS places Gen Colton back in charge of the unit. Colton makes 3 cameos for movies sake…

G.I. Joe needs a field leader, they find a hot shot Green Beret, Lt. Falcon. Falcon rubs the existing Joes the wrong way. Roadblock and Snake sense that Falcon has the chops but have to convince Flint, Jaye and Jinx to get on board. Flint, now a CWO sporting his black beret and shotgun leads the dissent. Flint wants command of the team and has seasoned himself well enough but block and snake doubt. They think Flint will make a great second in command when block decides to hang it up.

Cut to Roadblock training new Joe recruits. only the top three of these twelve will make it . So fair GB Lt. Falcon, Marine Computers expert Mainframe and US Army Ranger Beachhead will be making the cut.

Cobra is plotting and scheming - With his new Allies Tomax and Xamot CC discusses a science experiment that needs Extensive Enterprises funding (EE is T and X's "legit" company) CC wants to make a super soldier using the genetic material of the greatest warriors in the world. (yes the Serpentor story) They Task Cobra's newest agent Major Bludd (introduction where T and X discuss the majors resume in flashbacks including how he lost an eye) to obtain them. The Major looks over the list of objectives you see the list over his shoulder (including Stalin, Patton, The Hard Master and insert pharaoh here) from Storm Shadows point of view. Storm Shadow, though not a joe is spying on Cobra for his own reasons.

Montage of Major Bludd and his Viper Corps ransacking museums and tombs

Storm Shadow having discovered the plan calls on snake eyes to help defend the tomb of the hard master(GI Joe is down SE but epic battle with SS and SE vrs horde of Vipers with Hiss Tanks) (SS and SE are captured and their DNA is substituted instead of the Hard masters)

GI Joe was tipped off as to the location of the last DNA Sample by SS before SE leaves. Roadblock loads up the remaining Joes and the three new recruits. Epic Battle in red square with the Gi Joe team assisting Russian Special Forces defending the tomb of stalin. (Russian SF looks allot like the oktober guard) Joes complete objective but not before Roadblock is captured (CC commenting he’d make a nice alternative to Stalin}

Flint and Falcon argue over team leadership until Jaye and jinx smack each one. Jaye has a plan and needs jinx’s help to pull it off – infiltrate EE HQ in NYC – Jaye Mainframe and Jinx got to NYC and succeed but not before Jaye does her infiltrating thing and Jinx fights a horde of Crimson Gaurdsmen (Who look allot like Zartans SS from the last movie (Gold Cobra Lapel Pins) though some grab body armor with cobra patches on it . Jaye pulls a javelin off the wall in t and x’s office to spear the guy whose about to shoot Jinx in the back. Once the CG detail is beat T and X run scared. They plant a widget in the computer system at EE for mainframe to do his thing.

Flint, Falcon and Beachead prepare weapons to assault the location where Block, SE and SS are being kept.

CC and some unnamed bad geeks are playing with the DNA in a fancy lab. They use it to create a golem. CC and his geeks use a stolen super computer to program the beings brain. They succeed.

The Joes make their way to said cobra (in Russia btw) base using the Tomahawk with a pilot who looks like Lift Ticket (Flint flys copilot in, jaye is seen sharpening the javelin she stole from EE)

Awesome aaction sequence of beachhead fast roping onto the roof of the compound and taking out about a dozen guys (the last with a trench knife)

Jinx follows Falcon to locate and destroy CC’s Lab and Flint and Jaye (who have a touching moment in the halls) go to free block from the prison. Fight scene between flint and Major Bludd who shoots lady jaye wounding her . She frees block, ss and SE .SE exfiltrates her as Block goes on the hunt for CC.

Falcon and jinx fight their way into the lab and take on CC who proves to be more adept at combat than anyone gave him credit for. He releases Serpentor who is a monster of a man just in time for a fight with Road block.

Epic fight between RB and Serpy-

CC starts the base self destruct and runs, falcon makes chase but decides to make sure everyone is out. Jinx and Falcon round up SE, SS and Jaye Block puts serpy skull through a wall and makes a break for it with 20 seconds to go. Falcon realizes flint in still in with 15 seconds to go. He darts to the door only to find flint walking out with a bunch of dog tags and an eye patch. Falcon puts him on the ground as the building explodes. (flint realizes why RB and SE chose falcon)

Colton arrives with the Russian Army(Oktober Guard again) and everyone goes home. When the wounded Jaye asks flint what happened to Major bludd flint replies he was paid in kind (flashback to flint unloading a shell in the majors back)

CC has escaped yet again but is seen dragging the half alive major bludd with him muttering something like “Excellent base material for Project Overkill…mwhahaha”

The Joes, back in the pitt are celebrating with a round of “Yo joe Cola” when Block looks down whispers “yo Joe, haha” then raises his glass in a toast and shouts “Yo joe!” the others follow suit.

Credit montage showing Block becoming the training officer for new joes cut to Flint and Falcon leading the new joes in combat and end with Snake Eyes sitting cross legged on the edge of a mountain with a pet wolf by his side in "retirement"

Last edited by MobileBattleBunker on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:11 am 

Double Post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:46 am 

Major Creator wrote:
How would you guys like to see GI Joe 3 put together? They are obiviously going to do one, they haven't caught Cobra Commander, Destro remains in suspension, the Joe team has all of six members (more if you count Joe's friends) now (and a big bag of no-Joes as my dad put it), Storm Shadow is hoping the fence, how would you like to see this resolved?

In between films, there would be some cleaning up on the U.S. side of things. I'd be sending the 'Joe team on the hunt to track down Cobra operations the world over. Of course, if the team is caught, they're on their own. Overall, I would focus on Cobras efforts in taking over the leadership of other countries, as well as the global corporate connection of Extensive Enterprises and Arbco, and what-not.

It's the perfect time for a little espionage/ spy/ covert action. Probably would need a little help from some other elite teams out there.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:50 pm 

MobileBattleBunker wrote:
1 - Why is there all this hate over a scar? It is it's own separate corner of the Joe Universe. No Scar on Colton - let it go!
My Premise:
The G.I. Joe team is expanded to prepare for war against the threat of a COBRA who almost overthrew the government. POTUS places Gen Colton back in charge of the unit. Colton makes 3 cameos for movies sake…

G.I. Joe needs a field leader, they find a hot shot Green Beret, Lt. Falcon. Falcon rubs the existing Joes the wrong way. Roadblock and Snake sense that Falcon has the chops but have to convince Flint, Jaye and Jinx to get on board. Flint, now a CWO sporting his black beret and shotgun leads the dissent. Flint wants command of the team and has seasoned himself well enough but block and snake doubt. They think Flint will make a great second in command when block decides to hang it up.

Cut to Roadblock training new Joe recruits. only the top three of these twelve will make it . So fair GB Lt. Falcon, Marine Computers expert Mainframe and US Army Ranger Beachhead will be making the cut.

Cobra is plotting and scheming - With his new Allies Tomax and Xamot CC discusses a science experiment that needs Extensive Enterprises funding (EE is T and X's "legit" company) CC wants to make a super soldier using the genetic material of the greatest warriors in the world. (yes the Serpentor story) They Task Cobra's newest agent Major Bludd (introduction where T and X discuss the majors resume in flashbacks including how he lost an eye) to obtain them. The Major looks over the list of objectives you see the list over his shoulder (including Stalin, Patton, The Hard Master and insert pharaoh here) from Storm Shadows point of view. Storm Shadow, though not a joe is spying on Cobra for his own reasons.

Montage of Major Bludd and his Viper Corps ransacking museums and tombs

Storm Shadow having discovered the plan calls on snake eyes to help defend the tomb of the hard master(GI Joe is down SE but epic battle with SS and SE vrs horde of Vipers with Hiss Tanks) (SS and SE are captured and their DNA is substituted instead of the Hard masters)

GI Joe was tipped off as to the location of the last DNA Sample by SS before SE leaves. Roadblock loads up the remaining Joes and the three new recruits. Epic Battle in red square with the Gi Joe team assisting Russian Special Forces defending the tomb of stalin. (Russian SF looks allot like the oktober guard) Joes complete objective but not before Roadblock is captured (CC commenting he’d make a nice alternative to Stalin}

Flint and Falcon argue over team leadership until Jaye and jinx smack each one. Jaye has a plan and needs jinx’s help to pull it off – infiltrate EE HQ in NYC – Jaye Mainframe and Jinx got to NYC and succeed but not before Jaye does her infiltrating thing and Jinx fights a horde of Crimson Gaurdsmen (Who look allot like Zartans SS from the last movie (Gold Cobra Lapel Pins) though some grab body armor with cobra patches on it . Jaye pulls a javelin off the wall in t and x’s office to spear the guy whose about to shoot Jinx in the back. Once the CG detail is beat T and X run scared. They plant a widget in the computer system at EE for mainframe to do his thing.

Flint, Falcon and Beachead prepare weapons to assault the location where Block, SE and SS are being kept.

CC and some unnamed bad geeks are playing with the DNA in a fancy lab. They use it to create a golem. CC and his geeks use a stolen super computer to program the beings brain. They succeed.

The Joes make their way to said cobra (in Russia btw) base using the Tomahawk with a pilot who looks like Lift Ticket (Flint flys copilot in, jaye is seen sharpening the javelin she stole from EE)

Awesome aaction sequence of beachhead fast roping onto the roof of the compound and taking out about a dozen guys (the last with a trench knife)

Jinx follows Falcon to locate and destroy CC’s Lab and Flint and Jaye (who have a touching moment in the halls) go to free block from the prison. Fight scene between flint and Major Bludd who shoots lady jaye wounding her . She frees block, ss and SE .SE exfiltrates her as Block goes on the hunt for CC.

Falcon and jinx fight their way into the lab and take on CC who proves to be more adept at combat than anyone gave him credit for. He releases Serpentor who is a monster of a man just in time for a fight with Road block.

Epic fight between RB and Serpy-

CC starts the base self destruct and runs, falcon makes chase but decides to make sure everyone is out. Jinx and Falcon round up SE, SS and Jaye Block puts serpy skull through a wall and makes a break for it with 20 seconds to go. Falcon realizes flint in still in with 15 seconds to go. He darts to the door only to find flint walking out with a bunch of dog tags and an eye patch. Falcon puts him on the ground as the building explodes. (flint realizes why RB and SE chose falcon)

Colton arrives with the Russian Army(Oktober Guard again) and everyone goes home. When the wounded Jaye asks flint what happened to Major bludd flint replies he was paid in kind (flashback to flint unloading a shell in the majors back)

CC has escaped yet again but is seen dragging the half alive major bludd with him muttering something like “Excellent base material for Project Overkill…mwhahaha”

The Joes, back in the pitt are celebrating with a round of “Yo joe Cola” when Block looks down whispers “yo Joe, haha” then raises his glass in a toast and shouts “Yo joe!” the others follow suit.

Credit montage showing Block becoming the training officer for new joes cut to Flint and Falcon leading the new joes in combat and end with Snake Eyes sitting cross legged on the edge of a mountain with a pet wolf by his side in "retirement"

You forgot the part where Colton cuts himself shaving.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:56 pm 

I do agree bring in bludd and the crimson twins, and Wraith..
For the joes it's stupid how they said all the joes were killed in #2 beside we know who, since breaker,scarlett,heavy duty, and ripcord weren't there they were all just greenshirt guys, so bring back scarlett,who cares about the rest of them and bring in gung ho and beach head and possibly have snake eyes training Kamakura.
But continue with the franchise too and not stop at #3, #4 could have destro and the IG to get revenge on CC but hire a new destro actor or have a voice simulator for him.....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:00 pm 

Good idea, Tanstoys. "GI Joe: Destro is Resentful". Okay, that's a bad title, but a perfect next step for the series.

Cobra is in hiding/rebuilding. Destro survived and is pissed about having been put "out of the band". He forms the Iron Grenadiers with Scrap Iron while Cobra Commander and friends largely sit out the third movie. I thought Dr. Who was miscast as a [LASER BLAST] Destro, so replacing him with a different actor is very much needed.

And, yes, bring back some of the ROC actors. It wasn't their fault that the movie sucked. I supposed Ripcord should be left out for the Scarlett/SE romance to seed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:09 pm 

A lot of good ideas here. . .
Tuff call!!!

Black-Ops
Recon
Extraction
"Pantheon Securities Inc., 'Your contractor of choice. . . No task too big, no task too small'. . . "

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:26 am 

I'd like to see some Springfield sized town take overs, along with Cobra taking advantage of all the regional problems we have.

SNAKES IN THE GRASS.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:45 am 
General Pittance Contributor
General Pittance Contributor

I want to see a full Joe team live all the way through the movie until the end credits. Seriously.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:00 am 

A mercenary named Scrap Iron gains entry to the now destroyed German/Below Germany prison, and frees Destro. Using funds left in a Swiss bank account, Destro forms the Iron Grenadiers. Joseph Colton branches out and hires new team members including, but not limited to: Lt. Falcon, Beachead, Chuckles, Shipwreck, Wild Bill, and Scarlett, Heavy Duty, and Breaker return to the team. Destro and his Iron Grenadiers, I dunno, do something evil I suppose. The Joes stop him and put him in Blackwater prison. The Cobras move to Springfield, elipses.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:05 am 

Those are good things, but the title shouldn't be rise of Serpentor or anything to do with cobra -la. Cobra Commander should never be caught or have his face reveal to either snake or Joe unless he is escaping undetected. I do believe Billy, Cobra Commander's son should come out, too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:05 am 

Those are good things, but the title shouldn't be rise of Serpentor or anything to do with cobra -la. Cobra Commander should never be caught or have his face reveal to either snake or Joe unless he is escaping undetected. I do believe Billy, Cobra Commander's son should come out, too.

Post subject: RE: What if... G.I. Joe 3
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:27 pm 

piratedude wrote:

Billy's gay!? ;-)

Like most of you I would bring back Heavy Duty, Scarlett, Breaker, General Hawk w/Colton as an advisor. I'd bring in EE, the CG's, and the twins (played by the guys who did the Weasley twins). Maybe have it set in Australia or New Zealand to work in the Dreadnoks (who are working for Cobra).
As for the story CC licking his wounds retreats to a remote back land hidden lair where he calls in the twins and tells them to activate the regions CG's. Meanwhile his sister griefstricken over the death of Duke reverts to the Baroness persona and convincing Destro to side with her in revenge against both Cobra & G.I. Joe.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 

It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2024 11:07 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])