Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Sat Oct 26, 2024 6:17 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mars Industy vs Enterprising Enterprises
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:28 am 

Are they the same company? Does Destro run and design the weapons himself or does he have another company of his own? Do other people help him design the products or does Cobra Commander help him with certain designs or makes him own without Destro's approval? :shifty: Sounds like a fight on hand if the commander has something Desto wants for his Iron Grenadiers? ;-)

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Mars Industy vs Enterprising Enterprises
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:11 am 
LOVES Mattel

MARS Industries is Destro's family owned weapons manufacturing company.
Extensive Enterprises is a Cobra front headed by Xamot and Tomax.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:59 am 
HATES Mattel

EE doesn't do the military stuff, so there's no overlap between the two. The run shell companies to hide COBRA's asserts from financial regulators and sorta Koch brothers stuff.

I doubt Destroyed does any engineering schematics for the weapons MARS produces, but I'd bet he comes up with many ideas for weapons and tells the designers what specs they should have.

/why is this off-topic?

Post subject: Re: Mars Industy vs Extensive Enterprises*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:09 am 

my $0.02 - M.A.R.S. and Extensive Enterprises Only connection is that they both deal with COBRA

M.A.R.S. has it's own security forces (M.A.R.S. Troopers) and mercenary army (The Iron Grenadiers) Destro happens to sell weapons to COBRA because they pay well and foment unrest in the world which in turn makes more people buy weapons. Destro doesn't believe in the "Ideals" of COBRA, they are just good for business. M.A.R.S. is also a company that can be traced back hundreds of years. Even the Adventure Team has had to go toe to toe with M.A.R.S. henchmen

Extensive Enterprises is a multinational corporation that helps finance COBRA. Tomax and Xamot Paoli are the masterminds in EE's success and rise. They have also masterminded many of the other fronts the COBRA has used in the past. ARBCO industries is the doing arm (IE manufacturing, distributions and sales) of EE while EE itself is more the "ideas and money" end of the equation. Right now EE is part of the COBRA apparatus but if the organization should falter Tomax and Xamot have everything in place to keep EE running (Which is why The Crimson Guard (COBRA's white collar militia if you will) swear allegiance to Tomax and Xamot and not Cobra Commander (these are guys who follow the money)))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:11 pm 

C'mon they got rid of ARBCO?

I remember when I re-read the issue of the comic book that dealt with the origins of Cobra in high school I realized that Cobra was started by a thinly veiled version of Amway.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

It is currently Sat Oct 26, 2024 6:17 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])