Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:37 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• This section is for honest critique of the work shown here. Members are encouraged to give and accept non-confrontational constructive criticism as well as adoring praise and everything in between.
  • In order to show case everyone's work equally, please post multiple customs on the same day into a single thread. If you have a lot of pictures of your work you may have to add them to a separate post within that thread.
  • Please do not link to a sale thread or to eBay from your critique thread. This section isn't to be used to market your finished work. The Market Place section is better suited for that purpose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: My current S.W.A.T. roster
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:13 am 
Snake Staked

Hey all,
I know I normally don't post here much, but I'd like to show you my current S.W.A.T.(Shock W.A.V.E.s' Armored Team) roster:

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s254 ... wave/SWAT/

Americans have been clouded by the illusion that crime has dropped drastically. That the media constantly shows too many negative stories and brainwashes us into thinking we should be paranoid. Unfortunately nothing could be further from the truth. Criminals like the L.A.M.E.(Lame Amateur Misunderstood Enemies, whom I will show you later after I take photos of them) Brawler Squad and the Ominous Outlaws(the Headhunters) have caused chaos and despair all over the country. Government agencies have been working around the clock to stop them but only one team of heroes can stop this madness. That team is S.W.A.T.. S.W.A.T. is dedicated in upholding justice for each and every one of us. Each member of this team puts his or her life on the line in order to protect the very freedoms some of us take for granted.

At the link, you will find tags that tells you whether each figure is a custom or not. Also, there are short descriptions that provide a brief summary on each character. If you wish to see how my original S.W.A.T. team looked compared to my current one, then scroll around the album at my photobucket account called SWAT_past. As always, feel free to leave feedback and thanks for looking.
-Dxfist

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: My current S.W.A.T. roster
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:19 am 

Nice line up, you should have called them your SWAT army :-P

I like her and your idea of adding the 3rd shade in her pants

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:10 pm 
Cool after molding
Cool after molding

Some neat looking figures... It's a little hard to get past seemingly random names applied to otherwise unmodified and rather distinct ARAH figures. Part of me cringes at the though of Night Force figures being listed as Customs...but then I'm not sure of their condition or overall completeness...I think it's cuz you've got a Night Force Lightfoot being used as a custom and I can't find a NF Lightfoot worth buying.

More defined bios might help flesh out different characters...also swapping around heads would work to make each figure more unique.

I don't know if there are rules for Accronyms...but if there are I think you've broken a couple...using an Accronym inside of another accronym seems questionable to me...also having the first word be the same as whole accronym as with lame...Might be worth changing Lame to Laughable, just so it's not so confusing.

Check out what I'm able to do in the Commission's section.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:17 pm 
Snake Staked

The reason why I gave all of them different names is because I want them to be different characters than those from the GIJOE universe I have. Otherwise, it may get a bit confusing as to why Muskrat changed his named to Switchblade and why Firefly and Alley Vipers are good guys. Laughable is a better word to use...I'll take that suggestion.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:17 pm 
Snake Staked

I like this fun concept. Now if we could get some nerf guns and vehicles to go with them.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:40 pm 

great team line up.

O RING 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:37 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])